BEE YOUR BEST!
Mrs. Harding’s Classroom Expectations
You may express your ideas and opinions freely as long as your behavior does not violate the rights of your classmates or your teacher.
1. Treat each other with respect and kindness.
2. Treat school and personal property respectfully.
3. Follow teacher requests and directions.
4. Be prepared for class.
5. Make a good effort at your work and request help if you need it.
6. Be creative and enjoy the learning experience.
7. NO LATE WORK ACCEPTED!
If an assignment is not turned in at the beginning of the hour on the day it is due you will receive a zero.
8. No food, drinks (except water bottles), cell phones, video games, headphones, music devices, fidget devices, book bags or purses are allowed in the classroom.
You will need your book and charged computer for every class.